ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
ONLINE REGISTRATION - New and Transferee Students
1. Go to https://aims.arellanolaw.edu/aims/applicants (For Old Students, proceed to No. 7)
2. Click "APPLY!"
3. Fill Up the necessary fields
For New and Transferee students, choose LAW as Department and click "Continue."
For Refresher, choose LAW-REFRESHER as Department and click "Continue".
4. Fill up ALL the required fields (Do not leave any blank spaces). If done, click "Save Changes".
- Check all boxes and click "Submit".
6. Jot down Username and Password (Note: Username will be changed once officially enrolled into your Student Number) Default password is your lastname, birthmonth and day.
For Refresher: Disregard Examination Schedule and wait for your account to be accepted.
For New Students and Transferees, you will be contacted by the Admissions office for further details.
7. Once accepted, log in to https://aims.arellanolaw.edu/aims/students/ using your Username and Password given in the application.
8. To enlist your subjects and schedules: Click on the "Registration" tab and select your preferred subjects and schedule. (Note: One subject / schedule at a time.)
For NEW, OLD & TRANSFEREE Students only.
Please be mindful of pre-requisite subjects. For your guidance, refer to LEBMO No. 5; and memo of the Dean Dated January 4, 2019.
CLEP 1 and CLEP 2 are new subjects to be taken in lieu of Apprenticeship, pursuant to Revised Rule 138-A.
ENLISTMENT FOR STUDENT WITH "GENERAL WEIGHTED AVERAGE (GWA) DEFICIENCIES"
Students with "GWA Deficiencies" are not allowed to enlist on-line through the AIMS PORTAL.
To enlist, the affected students are directed to send an email to the Office of the Dean (email@example.com) expressing their intent to enroll and state that they are affected by the GWA Policy.
As subject of the e-mail, indicate "GWA". Also, please include your student number and contact numbers. After sending the e-mail, an evaluation of the students' records will be conducted.
Determination of Year-Level
The Year-Level of each student has already been pre-determined based on the subjects and units taken.
For transferees, the determination of the year-level will depend on the available official documents submitted to the Registrar's Office.
Students will enlist based on their year-level provided in the student portal. Those who wish to enroll additional subjects in the next year level may immediately add the same by sending a scanned copy/picture of an accomplished "adding form" to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your contact numbers and email in the said form.
Please monitor your AIMS account. An encoder may likewise be asked to contact you to ensure sufficient units are enrolled.
For Refresher Only. (Choose your schedule in the section provided.)
9. Once done, click save and enlist. The details of your assessment of fees will appear in the site.
10. Payment Procedures.
Over-the-counter deposit at any BANCO DE ORO branch,
Fill-out cash/check transaction slip and deposit to:
Account Name: ARELLANO LAW FOUNDATION INC
Account No. : 0045 8000 3872
Online Bank Transfer
Name of Bank: BANCO DE ORO UNIBANK
Account Name: ARELLANO LAW FOUNDATION INC.
Account No. 0045 8000 3872
Email the copy/picture of the validated deposit slip (for over-the-counter deposit)/bank transfer confirmation (for online bank transfer), to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , please use your FULL NAME as the email SUBJECT.
For Payment verification, kindly indicate the following details:
Full name: _______________________________
Date and Time of Fund Transfer: _____________
Last 3 digits of the account number where the transfer came from: _________
Sending your proof of payment should be made within five (5) days from the date of enlistment, otherwise, your enlisted subjects will be deleted, and the slots will be made available to other students.
11. An email will be sent to your registered email address containing your official Student Number which should be used in accessing your account in the AIMS portal (aims.arellanolaw.edu/aims/students)
For your information and guidance.