SCHOOL OF LAW
To: All Concerned
From: The Dean
Date: December 7, 2021
Re: Guidelines for taking Completion Exams for Incomplete Grades for the First Semester, A.Y. 2020-2021.
All students who intend to take the COmpletion Exams for Incomplete Grades from the First Semester, A.Y. 2020-2021 are directed to comply with the following guidelines:
1) Download and accomplish a copy of the RO4 Application Form for taking the Completion Exam.
2) Payment of the Completion Fee of P300.00 per subject.
3) File the application by sending the same thru electronic mail to Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 15, 2021. Send the proof of payment for the completion fee(s) at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. PLease indicate the following details for proper validation.
2. Name of Professor/s
3. Semester and Academic year
4. Date of Application Submission
5. Date of payment
Thereafter, an electronic mail shall be received from the Office of the Dean regarding the action taken on your application.
If approved, the electronic mail will contain the schedule of the completion examination, which will be during the scheduled Final Examinations this semester for the subject concerned and under the same professor from the previous semester.
In case the concerned professor is no longer teaching the said subject(s) for completion this semester, please coordinate with the Office of the Dean for further instructions.
Professors will be provided an official list of students who will be allowed to take the exam for this semester. Any exam taken by a student whose name was not indicated in the list will not given credit.
For your guidance and strict compliance.
(Sgd.) Domingo M. Navarro
See the original document in pdf format.